Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Required candidate level: MidJob application status: Open
We are seeking a full-time WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins, supporting existing codes, and delivering solutions from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web Team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Build full-featured WordPress sites using custom theming and custom plugins when needed
- Maintain and develop features for several custom WordPress/WooCommerce sites
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate ecommerce solutions with external APIs and Modules.
- Assist in defining requirements and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture to ensure high site performance and availability
- Troubleshoot the issues related to the website’s Google indexing.
- Improve the performance and page response time on Web and Mobile.
- 3+ years of web development experience with WordPress & WooCommerce
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience and a strong grasp of cross-browser compliance
- Ability to write code in PHP to extend and customize WordPress functionality
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts, Sketches, PSDs and wireframes into working HTML pages and templates.
- Familiarity with principles of mobile-first, responsive web design
- Strong grasp of ecommerce applications design, flow and required security metrics.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- React.JS knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Deep understanding of OOP principles.
- Experience working with Laravel is a plus.
- Strong command of the English language preferred
- Health Insurance package
- Bonuses for good performance
- Paid days off
- Free English classes organized at the office
- Online class subscriptions
- Scholarship programs outside the office
- Participation in professional events
- Celebration of milestones
- Team buildings and events
To apply candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: April 3, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT