Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Required candidate level: MidJob application status: Open
We are seeking a full-time Web Developer responsible for both front-end and back-end development. PHP Full Stack Developer should be able to support existing codes and deliver solutions from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end layout.
- Build the pages to be compliant with web standards and web accessibility.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices and coding standards.
- Improve the performance and page response time on Web and Mobile.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience and a strong grasp of cross-browser compliance
- 3+ years of experience to convert comprehensive layouts, Sketches, PSDs and wireframes into working HTML pages and templates.
- Familiarity with principles of mobile-first, responsive web design.
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- Experience working with Git.
- Web development and customization experience with WordPress & WooCommerce is a BIG plus.
- Strong command of the English language preferred.
- Understanding of OOP principles.
- Experience working with SQL.
- React.JS knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working with Laravel or other frameworks is a plus.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
To apply candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: April 3, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT