UI / UX Designer
Deadline: November 30
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web / Graphic design
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a full-time UI/UX designer whose responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
You will also be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidates should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of UI/UX design. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web Team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project manager and the team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals & objectives
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand current design patterns and guidelines for mobile and web experiences.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Good understanding of interaction design fundamentals
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, XD Adobe, Sketch
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Usability factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Team spirit
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English
- Good time-management skills
Required candidate level: Mid-Level
To apply candidates must submit a resume with portfolio to email@example.com
Published on: November 3, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT