Deadline: July 31
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a full-time Shopify Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including site updates, API integrations, supporting existing codes, and delivering solutions from start to finish. Also he/ she should be able quickly to resolve website performance issues (i.e. outages and bugs).
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web Team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Build full-featured Shopify sites.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate ecommerce solutions with external APIs and Modules
- Assist in defining requirements and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture to ensure high site performance and availability
- Troubleshoot the issues related to the website’s Google indexing.
- Improve the performance and page response time on Web and Mobile
- 3+ years of web development experience with Shopify, WordPress & WooCommerce
- Proficient in Shopify JS APIs
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience and a strong grasp of cross-browser compliance
- Knowledge and experience with Ruby is a plus
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts, Sketches, PSDs and wireframes into working HTML pages and templates.
- Familiarity with principles of mobile-first, responsive web design
- Strong grasp of ecommerce applications design, flow and required security metrics.
- Experience working with SQL
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- React.JS knowledge is a plus
- Strong command of the English language preferred
Required candidate level: Mid
To apply candidates must submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: July 6, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT