Senior .Net Developer
Deadline: July 30
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a full-time experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our team to help provide internally-developed and third-party software solutions to meet business needs. This individual will serve as a key member of our team and manage technical aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. The .NET Developer will also work independently to convert business requirements to Technical Design Specifications, and design/develop code for enterprise-wide and other projects.
You will take on the challenge of solving complex technical problems to deliver robust, performant and scalable solutions.
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Create new applications based on end-user requirements
- Provide production support, bug fixes, and develop new applications
- Troubleshoot problems with application or reports
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to define test priorities
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementations align tightly with functional specifications.
- Do peer review of the code and do merges with git.
- 3 to 5 years experience with C#, .NET framework (at least 4.0+) and ASP.NET
- Experience building Windows native GUI using C# with WPF(XAML) or Winforms.
- Experience working with SQL and building stored procedures and functions.
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework (Core)
- Strong Understanding of MVVM and MVC patterns.
- Strong command of the English language is a must.
- Demonstrate ability to complete engineering tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance.
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal) and cross-functional interfacing ability
- Preferred education: Bachelors in Computer Science and or MS certifications (i.e. MCSD/MCPD, MCSE)
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a small team where your input matters
- Experience with git and Jira is a must.
- Experience with Angular (TypeScript) is a plus.
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus
Required candidate level: Senior
To apply candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: May 26, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT