Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a full-time React.js Developer responsible for developing new user-facing features using React.js, building reusable components, translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web Team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Strong command of the English language preferred
- Experience with Angular/Vue.js is a plus.
Required candidate level: Mid
To apply candidates must submit a resume and a portfolio with links to website examples to email@example.com
Published on: August 8, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT