Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality assurance/Control
Job type: Full time
Required candidate level: Senior
Job application status: Open
We are seeking a full-time Senior Quality assurance specialist for web and software projects.
This position requires us to ensure that the projects are fully tested and working perfectly. The successful candidate is required to be passionate about quality and competent in executing test cases.
Should be able to write test cases and execute them.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development and quality engineering. He / She will work in close collaboration with the Web team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases cases end-to-end and acceptance criteria based on requirements’ documentation,
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements,
- Identify, document and track application defects found during testing,
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed,
- Assist in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing,
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
- Implement and execute of functional, regression, and acceptance tests,
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, BAs and Product Managers) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle,
- Collaborate with the Company’s team to understand emerging system changes and QA testing requirements to deal with possible defects in a timely manner,
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills for the systematic resolution of any problems,
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines,
- Pursue continuous professional growth for application of best QA and Software testing practices including automation testing.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technologies or a related field,
- At least 4 years of experience working in a Quality Engineering,
- Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools like Jira and Selenium,
- Familiarity with Client-Server application specifications,
- Familiarity with SDLC, preferably in an Agile environment,
- Experience in web, desktop, mobile applications testing,
- Understanding of version control and system configuration management,
- Experience in testing various applications, services and user interfaces,
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites,
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language,
- Strong initiative to improve testing tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product is a must,
- Experience with database management systems is a must,
- Experience with automated testing,
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Health Insurance package
- Bonuses for good performance
- Paid days off
- Free English classes organized at the office
- Online class subscriptions
- Scholarship programs outside the office
- Participation in professional events
- Celebration of milestones
- Team buildings and events
To apply candidates must submit a resume to email@example.com
Published on: April 3, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT