HR & Development Specialist
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full-Time
Required Candidate Level: Mid
Job Application Status: Open
The HR & development specialist position is responsible for the company hiring process, employment policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and rewards and recognition programs. He/She will administer employee-benefit programs, the HR & Development Specialist will be involved in the entire employee journey process from finding, screening, recruiting new job applicants. In addition to onboarding new employees, he or she will set up the training and development programs for all employees.
- Responsible for the recruitment process according to the company’s business and ethical standards.
- Actively use LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media tools for candidate search.
- Search, source, target and contact potential candidates for job openings in the company.
- Post announcements and coordinate the process of short-listing, screening by coordinating it with the Management.
- Take over the interviews cycle: arrange the interview schedule, coordinate the schedule with Management if needed, send invitations to candidates, conduct Interviews, communicate interview results to interviewees, and take up all activities to ensure best candidate experience.
- Onboard newcomers to the company.
- Implement training and development plans for new and existing employees.
- Assist with the performance management and review process.
- Implement employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management.
- Organize team events, team-building activities.
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Make sure that all the employees are aware about their rights and responsibilities and that all processes are conducted according to Company’s policies.
- Prepare HR related reports for Management.
- Handle HR related administrative tasks.
- Higher education in Business, Psychology, Economics, or other fields.
- Knowledge of the labor market, key players, key sources of different professionals, big data on candidates from the labor market.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a recruiter or similar role.
- Experience in sourcing via LinkedIn, GitHub, and other platforms.
- Experience in finding and interviewing candidates.
- Ability to handle several positions simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and make quick decisions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation, impressive speaking and superb listening skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Health Insurance package
- Bonuses for outstanding performance
- Paid days off
- English classes organized at the office
- Online class subscriptions
- Scholarship programs outside the office
- Participation in professional events
- Celebration of milestones
- Team buildings and events
To apply, candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: June 21, 2021
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT