Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are seeking a full-time Front-end Developer responsible for creating UI, site updates, supporting ongoing and new projects.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to continue improving their skill sets and to stay on the cutting edge of web development. He/She will work in close collaboration with the Web Team and the Technical Project Manager.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience and a strong grasp of cross-browser compliance
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress & WooCommerce
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts, Sketches, PSDs and wireframes into working HTML pages and templates
- Familiarity with principles of mobile-first, responsive web design
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
- Understanding of REST APIs is a plus
- Strong command of the English language preferred
Required candidate level: Mid
To apply candidates must submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: July 8, 2020
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT