Senior .Net Developer
Alena Solutions is a digital product studio. We are powered by our people, and extremely proud of our company-wide vision, work ethic, and entrepreneurial spirit. Our team of experienced engineers, developers, and product managers takes the time to understand our customers’ unique needs to create first-class solutions. We collaborate daily with other proven talents in a positive environment with a strong sense of team. Ideas are always welcome, regardless of seniority, because we believe that open innovation amplifies success.
We like to learn, grow and make a difference. Join us, and be a part of our story.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Senior .NET Developer to join our team and help provide internally-developed software solutions to meet business needs. This individual will serve as a key member of our team and manage the technical aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. The Senior .NET Developer will also work independently to convert business requirements to Technical Design Specifications, and design/develop code for enterprise-wide and other projects.
You will take on the challenge of solving complex technical problems to deliver robust, performant and scalable solutions.
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Create new applications based on end-user requirements
- Provide production support, bug fixes, and develop new features
- Troubleshoot problems with application or reports
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to define test priorities
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure that implementations align tightly with functional specifications
- Conduct peer code reviews and commit merges with git
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years experience with C# and .NET framework (at least 4.0+), ASP.NET
- Experience building Windows native GUI using C# with WPF (XAML) or Winforms
- Strong command of the English language is a must
- Experience working with SQL and building stored procedures and functions
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework (Core)
- Strong Understanding of MVVM and MVC patterns
- Demonstrated ability to complete engineering tasks on time and on target with minimal guidance
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferred education: Bachelors in Computer Science and or MS certifications (i.e.MCSD/MCPD, MCSE)
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a small team where your input matters
- Experience with git and Jira is a must
- Experience with Angular (TypeScript) is a plus
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus
To Be Considered
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Candidates must submit a resume and a portfolio with links to examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT